Your Ad Here

Attention!! please read

RnBXclusive v2 is now launched check it out now on WWW.RNBXCLUSIVE.COM

26.1.08

J-Dollaz - Doin' What I Do - The Remixes [Vol.1]

Finally the long awaited mixtape is here.
Tracklist:
1.] Can't Tell Me Nothin' [Remix]
2.] Wall To Wall [Remix]
3.] I Get Money [Remix]
4.] Bartender [Remix]
5.] We On Top [Remix] [Ft. Noel & S Tha Mogul]
6.] Do You [Remix]
7.] Coffee Shop [Remix] 8.] Shawty [Remix]
9.] My Drink & My 2 Step [Remix]
10] How Do I Breathe [Remix]
11.] Sexy Lady [Remix] [Ft. S Tha Mogul]
12.] With You [Remix] [Ft. Karina Pasian]
13.] Roc Boys [Royaltee Remix] [Ft. S Tha Mogul]
14.] Can't Help But Wait [Remix]
15.] Speedin' [Remix]
16.] No One [Remix]
17.] 100 Million Dollars [Remix]
18.] Cryin' Out For Me [Remix] [Ft. S Tha Mogul]
19.] Duffle Bag Boy [Remix]
20.] Soulja Girl [Remix]
21.] Blow My Mind [Remix]
Download

No comments: